Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Another day another dollar.
Or so they say.

I have returned triumphant from V2004, where I managed to meet up with hardly anyone I said I would, and see about half of the bands that I meant to.
The Pixies were awesome.

Don’t eat the cake.

I’m off to Edinburgh tomorrow for a few days so the Journal will become sparse again (unless I have time to sit in an internet cafĂ©). I can recommend books and comics though if you’re starved of something to read.
Not any specific titles – just books and comics in general.

I have a list of stuff I want to see in the last week of the Fringe and a list of work I want to get through while I’m up there.

Don’t worry – upon my return I’ll be sure to list all the things I failed to achieve.
Until then – play safe!

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...