Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Holed up in Paris working on a very cool project. We're staying in the left bank studio/atelier of renowned Chilean surrealist Roberto Matta, which means that Dali was also probably here at some point.

I've been working on a variety of different vector styles for the project, which has got me really fired up. I usually just use Adobe Illustrator to letter comics pages and design 'stuff', but I suppose, given the name, I should have guessed it would be a very useful drawing tool also.

This morning we wandered around the Musee D'orsay, taking in their Masques exposition and a weird gallery full of Picasso's obsessive responses to Manet's Le Déjeuner Sur l'herbe. (Not sure how to capitalise it in French, in fact I doubt I've even spelled it right).

Anyway - back to work.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...