Friday, October 03, 2008

I'll be at The International Comics Show at Birmingham this weekend, if anyone wants to track me down. I should have new work appearing in the guest artist issue of Monkeys Might Puke and The Girly Comic and I'll be sharing a table with Sean Azz and Dan Monkeys.

(not actually a portrait of Newman, just drawn while he was on TV)

I was very sad to hear about Paul Newman passing away this week. I've been a fan of his since I saw him play Butch Cassidy when I was five or six. We've been feasting on Paul Newman classics over the last couple of months - Harper, The Sting, Somebody Up There Likes Me and Butch - and they've all been great.

The BBC had a nice round up of Newman quotes, and the obit is here.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...