Wednesday, August 27, 2008



A quick sketch of Sean Azzopardi for the LED Portrait page, which is part of the promotion campaign for next Saturday's Low Energy Day. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about click some of those links).

Today's BBC weird link of the day: Priest drops his Nun Beauty Contest Idea...

New Elephant Words (since I last listed them here):

Once Upon a Time

She’s Only Nine

Space Rabbi

Things I Can See from This Side of the Chain-Linked Fence

Prime Number$


That's a lot of reading!

I walked past Jerry Sadowitz in the street a couple of weeks ago and wondered, well first I wondered 'is that Jerry Sadowitz?'. Then I wondered what he's up to these days. When I got home I asked Google and came across this fascinating interview with him in The Scotsman.


That's it from me - see you later.

db

----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...