Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm sitting on the 0850 to Salisbury. I'm wearing a suit because I'm going to the wedding of some friends of mine. The inside pocket of my suit jacket contains rosary beads and a ball point pen. For some inexplicable reason this is true of all of my suit jackets.

The guy sitting across from me is blatantly plucking huge globs of moist nasal debris from his nostrils and then eating it. I wonder if bogey-eaters are conscious of what they're doing. They can't be... Can they?

In the news last week - one of the best real world narrative devices I've heard yet. A nursing home cat that always curls up to the next person to die. Scientists are baffled.

It's great isn't it? Could be a horror or a comedy. Would also make a great documentary...

The BBC has launched its new iPlayer. If you haven't signed up already you may have missed the first boat.

The bogey guy is still going strong.
My breakfast of coffee and cold pizza is threatening to make a reappearance.

It's a beautiful day out there.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...