Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello again.

For anyone new to this 'blog' (as I believe the kids are calling it) I tend to update once or twice a week, unless I'm busy, drunk or asleep. In the run up to the festive season any combination of these is quite likely to be the case.

Normal service will resume when it does.

I'm flying home for Xmas on Sunday, hopefully I'll avoid all the freezing fog which has grounded a chunk of flights in the last couple of days. I'll be home for about a week if any friends reading this in Scotland fancy catching up. For the last couple of years I've usually come back to London to enjoy the week that follows Christmas, since the city is actually very nice when everyone has buggered off elsewhere. The gym is quiet. The tube is quiet. It's only really Oxford Street that remains unpleasant. I'm sure it'll be quiet back in the village though.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better start to next year.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...