Friday, September 02, 2005

Just finished a mammoth writing task for a friend, which will hopefully see publication for the November Comics Expo. It’s the most non-fiction prose I’ve written for one destination since the thesis for my Masters Degree!

Five and a half thousand words. And a photo. And two drawings. And a phone call.
(Scott McCloud very kindly helped me pin down an anecdote he told at the Eisner awards this year.)

I finally got to play with the Wacom tablet I picked up in LA - I used it for the two illustrations. It was funky and I’m looking forward to our next opportunity to work together.

Off to Poland tomorrow for a few days. Chat to you next week.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...