Thursday, August 25, 2005

Myself and Joel are off to spend the afternoon with Mr Bolland today.
Brian Bolland. You must have heard of him?
Among other things, he is the most famous and well respected comics cover artist in the world today! And he draws a mean actress.

Well surely everyone does this sort of thing during the week? You just sit at a desk?
Why?

I’m rarely sober enough to understand the what, where and why of these adventures.
All I know is that when the bad guy shows up I’m supposed to hit him.
I think… (Or am I getting confused again?)

Early start this morning as I fancy a swim and maybe a steam and I have to be in north London for 11.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...