Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Good evening from the city of sirens...
While trying to post some writing submissions today I witnessed my second local robbery in 24 hours.
Hopefully they don’t come in threes…

This will probably be my last entry before my trip to Cyprus so the journal will be quiet for anything up to two weeks. Unless someone hacks it…
Or I find an internet café and can be arsed posting something.

In my absence I recommend reading Last Chance To see by Douglas Adams, 100 Bullets by Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso (First Shot Last Call is the introductory collection) and watching Confessions of a Dangerous Mind and Man On The Moon on DVD.Try either while listening to Jack Johnson, and I guarantee you’ll have a fine time.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...