Wednesday, July 14, 2004

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

I may have posted that already, but it’s such a great quote so I don’t mind.

Had a big night out last night. It was supposed to be medium, but we ended up unexpectedly discovering the underbelly of Clapham.

‘How much in?’ we asked the guys on the door.
They told us it was free. When we tried to enter the biggest guy stopped us and held out his hand.
‘I thought you said it was free?’ one of us said.
‘Yeah free quid.’

We also witnessed what has to be the biggest domestic to be seen in a public place in South London this month.

I’m feeling a bit tender as I didn’t land back home until about four this morning, so I’m being cautious with my writing today, just in case I ruin something that was previously going quite well…

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...