Sunday, June 20, 2004

Breafast…
Yum.
Strawberries and cream, thanks to my housemate Jane, who has been known to look after me in times of need.
(Did I mention I have a cough?)

Today I’ll be mostly tidying up story synopsises (synopsii? No - the spell checker doesn’t like that…) and visiting a market or two before going for a swim.
I’ll be in Portugal next week if anyone’s looking for me. So if you’re looking for me in anywhere but Portugal, I suppose what I’m saying is that you don’t have any chance of finding me!

Yes I will be going to a football match. And as luck would have it I have also just shaved my head.
You’re right… They might not let me in!

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...