Friday, May 07, 2004

Well it's my last day here, and I have to admit to having very mixed emotions about leaving.

I can't wait to be my own man and have as much of the day as I want to do my own things, but I'm also going to miss the work - which has been, for the most part, interesting and challenging (I’ll leave out the well-paid bit for now) and of course the people, who have been nothing but helpful, friendly and all round good guys.

I’ve learnt a lot in my eighteen months here, and I really do feel like I now have a career to fall back on if the freelance thing doesn’t work out, which is a great comfort.
All of which I am very grateful for.

I’m not as scared as I thought I’d be gaping into the maw of a freelance life style. I’m still really looking forward to it.

But I will miss here.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...