Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I survived an exhausting weekend away with the lads only to be felled by a single cold bug.
Or maybe it's a cocktail of them. (Do bugs have a collective nouns? If I coin one will I be remembered forever - just like William Gibson who first used the term cyberspace? Will that be all I'm remembered for?)

Saw the Hulk over the weekend, and I liked it.
I saw it with eight other lads, and I think between us we covered the full critical spectrum. The end piece with his dad could have been edited up a bit though, it all seemed to get a bit out of hand.

After that we all went for a meal in China Town.
We had to hurry up and order, we were told by the waitress, because the chef was just about to have his dinner.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...